Materials you will require and roughly where to get them
- Potters air drying / firing clay. About 2kg – Potters supply store.
- Nails ( 2.5cm) and witre 0.7 mm bailing – both from hardware.
- Wood glue – Hardware.
- Masking tape 2cm wide – Hardware. Kebab sticks – various thickness.
- Plastic or aluminum sheet – 0.5 to 0.7 mm thick – Hardware supplies.
- Acrylic paints: black, white, red yellow, green, blue – Toy or hardware.
- Paint brushes, various thin thicknesses – hardware. – Templates for wings ect will have to make your own.
Tools: pliers, scissors, ruler, Stanley knife, water container, plastic bag for clay ( not included in kit)