Materials you will require and roughly where to get them
- Polystyrene sheeting ,20mm thick – For base and skeleton – Local hardware.
- Nails or wire to affix the skeleton – hardware shop.
- Wood glue – hardware shop.
- Unbleached calico material to use as covering – material shop.
- Plaster of paris – 2 to 3 kg – Hardware store.
- Acrylic paints: base paint (Sahara about half a liter) then for detail: blue, green, black, white, yellow, tan ect – Toy or hardware.
- Some oasis ( for flower pots) – Hardware or florist.
- Paint brushes: 2cm wide, thin and thin pointed. – Hardware or art shop
Tools: some first aid gloves, scissors, Stanley knife( not included in kit)