Materials you will require and roughly where to get them
- A strip of wood ect ( for base) 60cm long, about 1.2cm thick and 3cm wide – Ask hardware to cut.
- For the sun: Replace plastic with a piece of card about 1mm thick – Stationary shop.
- Planets – About 100grams of air drying clay – toy or hobby store.
- A kebab stick, 3mm thick.
- Acrylic paints – red, yellow, white, black, green, blue and skin (mix to obtain planet colour‘s) Hardware.
- Paint brushes – 2cm wide + 2 thinner brushes – hardware shop
- Labels: type and print your own.
- Glue :use normal wood glue – hardware shop
Tools: scissors, accurate ruler, wire cutter, pencil (not contained in the kit)